HeRO Graft Clinical Data
Understand the clinical data and outcomes as Dr. Jeffrey H. Lawson and Shawn M. Gage, PA–C discuss the published data on HeRO Graft.
- 69% reduced infection rate compared with catheters1
Superior Dialysis Adequacy
- 1.7Kt/V, a 16% to 32% improvement compared with catheters1
High Patency Rates
- Up to 87% cumulative patency at 2 years1,2
- A 23% average savings per year compared with catheters3
GAGE, ET AL. EJVES2
KATZMAN, ET AL. JVS1
|CATHETER LITERATURE1||AV GRAFT LITERATURE1|
|Adequacy of Dialysis|
(mean Kt/V) §
(at 1 year)
§ Note: Every 0.1 decrease in Kt/V increases the mortality rate by 7%4 and is significantly (P<0.05) associated with 11% more hospitalizations, 12% more hospital days, and a $940 increase in Medicare inpatient expenditures.5
ǂ 8.6 months
- Katzman, MD, et al., J Vasc Surg 2009.
- Gage et al., EJVES 2012.
- Dageforde et al., JSR 2012.
- Dhingra et al., Kidney Int 2001.
- 2006 NKF KDOQI, Guideline 4.