Administration (Materials Management)
- 23% average savings per year with the HeRO Graft compared with catheters.1
- Cost savings of over $3,100 (per patient/year) to the dialysis center when converting catheter-dependent patients to the HeRO Graft2
- Reduces catheter-related infections and hospital admissions projected at $23k to $56k per stay3,4
- Lowers interventions and associated costs by more than 50% compared to catheters5,6
Impact of HeRO Graft in the Era of Dialysis Provider Bundling2
- Dageforde et al., JSR 2012.
- Yost and Dinwiddie, American Society of Nephrology (ASN), Nov 2010.
- Ramanathan et al., Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2007.
- O’Grady et al., The Centers for Disease Control 2002.
- Katzman et al., J Vasc Surg 2009.
- Gage et al., EJVES 2012.