2017 marks the 25th anniversary of when Dr. Ferdinand Kiemeneij performed the first transradial coronary intervention at the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis in Amsterdam. And in this 25th year, Merit Medical is thrilled to continue innovating new, patient-centric radial products, and evolving the practice of transradial with an Advanced radial training curriculum for Interventional Cardiologists.
PreludeEASE™ Hydrophilic Access Sheath
MORE THAN JUST A SLIM PROFILE
A sheath designed for performance, inside and out
- Larger inner diameter than the leading competitor*
- 30% less insertion force for reduced trauma*
- Seamless sheath-to-dilator transition
New Advanced Training Curriculum for Interventional Cardiologists with Special Guest Dr. Ferdinand Kiemeneij
Next Course Oct 13-14, 2017 for Interventional Cardiologists and Interventional Radiologists
PreludeSYNC® Radial Compression Device
THE NEXT GENERATION OF RADIAL COMPRESSION
- Personalizes the patient’s recovery experience with an exciting random assortment of designs provided in each box.
- Access site visibility – Large area with clear, unobstructed site visibility.
- The PreludeSYNC® is constructed from a soft material that lies against the patient’s skin while providing an outer layer that is easy to clean.
*6F data is on file