Merit Medical is pleased to announce the launch of the Merit SureCross® Support Catheter. The SureCross is used to guide and support guide wires, traverse vasculature, facilitate guide wire exchanges, and deliver infusions of saline, contrast, and therapeutic agents. It is designed to give physicians trackability, pushability, and visibility when treating patients with difficult occlusions resulting from peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.).
TRACKABILITY – SHAFT TECHNOLOGY
- 40 cm distal hydrophilic coating for smooth tracking through tortuous anatomy
- Maximum infusion pressure of 300 psi
PUSHABILITY – GUIDE WIRE COMPATIBILITY
- Low profile seamless transition from catheter to guide wire for exceptional crossing support
- Matches guide wire outer diameter (OD) within 0.001″ for added strength and pushability
VISIBILITY – TIP DESIGN
- Translucent shaft for improved visualization
- 3 platinum marker bands to confirm positioning
- Internal platinum distal marker band
- 2 mm distance from tip to marker band for accuracy of tip location
Contact your Merit Sales Representative to evaluate the SureCross Support Catheter today.
Senior Product Manager