Elation™ Pulmonary Balloon is used to endoscopically dilate strictures of the trachea and bronchi. Elation Pulmonary Balloon offers a new standard in accuracy and control, providing enhanced clinician convenience plus significant cost and time savings.
Learn More About the Elation™ Pulmonary Balloon Dilator
- The three-stage proprietary balloon provides exceptional endoscopic visibility during dilations.
- Elation’s unique 2cm balloon length allows precise dilation needed for more distal and complex anatomy.
- 100cm catheter length provides working space between the physician and procedural assistant without compromising performance.
- Proprietary catheter and balloon design allows for multiple passes through the 2.8mm working channel of a therapeutic bronchoscope.
- Designed for multiple balloon inflation and deflations throughout the patient procedure, offering clinical and cost advantages.
- Available in a broad range of balloon lengths and diameters to better meet clinical needs.