The AEROmini Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent is indicated for use in the treatment of tracheobronchial strictures produced by malignant neoplasms.
Learn More About the AEROmini® Tracheobronchial Stent
- Through-the-Scope and Over-the-Wire deployment options
- 6 mm through 14 mm mm diameter stents expand the options for difficult strictures.
- 10mm and 15 mm length provides the options for stenting short segments.
- Suture Eyelets aid stent repositioning and removal.
- Laser cut stent design ensures virtually no foreshortening nor elongation—making accurate stent placement easier.
- Improved anti-migration struts are designed to reduce stent migration without the potential complications associated with tissue ingrowth.
- Purse-string design of the proximal suture knot allows repositioning and removal immediately post-placement.
Ease of Deployment