Discover the latest advancements in airways stenting. This one-day educational workshop will focus on the utilization of unique airway stenting technology to address common airway strictures both in the trachea and central airways. Expert faculty will provide participants with a didactic learning experience the evening prior, followed by a hands-on session utilizing this innovative stenting technology in live animal models. Physicians will learn both rigid and flexible bronchoscopic methods.
Interventional Airway Stenting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Pulmonologists and Thoracic Surgeons who have the clinical capacity to perform airway stenting, and who want to gain knowledge about all aspects of the procedure, from stenting guidelines to challenging case experiences. A minimum of one stent case a week is strongly recommended. Course sizes are limited to preserve the quality of the hands-on experience.
To be added to the list of interest of the program, please apply online and a Merit Endotek representative will contact you to discuss course availability.
|Course Dates||Location||Attendees||Program Faculty|
|November 7 – November 8, 2019||AdventHealth Nicholson Center|
404 Celebration Pl
Celebration, FL 34747
(outside of Orlando)
|Pulmonologist and Cardiothoracic Surgeons||– Dr. Saiyad Sarkar, MD|
– Dr. Sharon Ben-Or, Thoracic Surgeon
- Discuss the indications and contraindications for airway stenting
- Attain a basic understanding of appropriate stenting guidelines
- Demonstrate techniques for airways stenting utilizing both rigid and flexible bronchoscopic methods
- Perform a tracheal and central airway stent case procedure