New! FAMILY FRIENDLY HOURS/WORK SHIFT
Merit understands that there are many qualified, hard working people who have school-age children, parents who need to see a child off to school and to be there when the school day ends. To accommodate these families, Merit Medical is pleased to introduce our new Family Friendly Hours/Work Shifts beginning in October 2014.
The Family Friendly Hours/Work Shift is 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday. These 30-hour per week positions have the added bonus of qualifying for full benefits, including the new Merit Care onsite healthcare clinic. This shift is available for a limited number of Assembly/Operator and Packaging positions.
School Hour Work Shift
- 9 AM-3PM
- 30-hour Work Week
- Full Benefits
- For Assembly/Operator and some Packaging positions
How to Apply:
- Go to the Careers page of merit.com
- Check the Job Search listings to see if there are Family Friendly Hours/Work Shift positions available
- Create a User Account to apply
- or if you already have a User Account, log in to apply
MERIT CARE – ONSITE HEALTH CLINIC
Merit Medical employees have access to affordable, convenient health care at work-a benefit we are particularly proud to offer.