the state of being strikingly different!
CONTRAST THE DIFFERENCE
Merit’s new Miser contrast management systems provides petient safety with dual one-way check valves, vent filters, and a proprietary ball seat to minimize air from going into the distal tubing. Cost containment is achieved through reduced waste, contrast volume discount pricing, and minimizing time-consuming bottle changes.
Features & Benefits
FLUID LEVEL MEMORY
Fast-filling flexible chamber automatically refills to maintain pre-established levels
AIR SHUT OFF BALL
Large orange ball minimizes air from entering distal fluid line and offers a highly visible contrast level indicator
Minimizes potential for air bubbles by directing fluid to the chamber wall
MARQUISTM SERIES STOPCOCK
Stopcock configurations allow labs to drain the distal fluid line eliminating contrast waste
Simplified Preparation Four Easy Steps!
• Open vent by aligning vent wings to initiate contrast flow
• Squeeze burette chamber to expel air and create a vacum in the chamber
• Close vent by releasing vent wings and
• Release squeeze of chamber
• Large inlet and outlet openings with high flow check valves provide faster initial fill and rapid refill.
• Unattended air inlet vent is always in the ‘off’ position; preventing overfill of the burette chamber
|Catalog Number||Tubing Length (in/cm)||Drip Chamber||Spike||Piercing Spike Vent||Distal Connector1||Distal Connector2||Tubing Type||Check Valve||Tubing Shutoff|
|MISER1||72" (183 cm)||30 mL Burette||Luer||Fixed Male||Large Bore Tubing||One-Way Check Valve (2 ea)|
|MISER3||72" (183 cm)||30 mL Burette||Luer||Fixed Male||Large Bore Tubing||One-Way Check Valve (2 ea)|
|MISER5||2" (5.1 cm)||30 mL Burette||Large Bore Spike||User-Selectable Vent||Stopcock 3-Way||Fixed Female||Large Bore Tubing||Use with K08-00422D||Stopcock 3-Way|